Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy December

Only 15 more days until christmas! Wow, this year has flown by. 7 of the 12 months feel like they happened in a matter of weeks. And as I get older and am starting my career (which still hasn't hit me yet, I don't think), time is slipping through my fingers. 7 days are only hours long, weeks are a day long, and months are only like two weeks long. Does anyone else feel the same, or is it just me?

Well my 18th year hasn't been so great. I've made a lot of mistakes that I wish I could take back and just keep the knowledge/realization those mistakes have brought me.

But a lot of good and fun things have happened too, and that list is long.

One of the things I've come to realize is just how much the Lord has blessed me. I have the best friends in the world, ones I couldn't live without, and I love them more than they can know. I love my family, even with all their dysfunctions and the many mistakes they made this year too. I have learned a lot of things from them. I just pray and hope that I won't make those mistakes :)

I miss my relatives. At christmas, it'll be two whole years since I've seen some of them. I miss my cali friends too.

I know it might be a bit early, but I've already been making my new years resolution list and let me tell you - there's like 10 things on it. I'll probably post it as it gets closer to New Year's.

It's been about 8 weeks that I've been working at Massage Envy, even though it only feels like 2 weeks.

But I'm at work and have a client now, so I might post later or edit this post .. or something

0 comments: